Become a PADI Divemaster in one of the most rewarding place in the world :
Komodo National Park
Becoming a PADI Divemaster is your first step into the professional world of diving, develop your leadership abilities and assist instructors during all your training in Komodo!
- 18 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification. If you start the divemaster course with less than 50 dives you will need to make arrangements to get the additional 10 dives needed to qualify for certification at an additional cost.
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Love scuba diving?
Want to share it with others on a whole new level?
Take the Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others.
As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
As a divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a distant dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world. As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
During the Divemaster course, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems and help others improve their scuba diving abilities. You will put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
As you progress through your divemaster course, you’ll expand your diving knowledge, hone your skills and increase your confidence. Then, as a divemaster, you’ll use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate other scuba divers and experience the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the aquatic realm.
A beautiful program already taken by amazing people here @DragonDiveKomodo
Special offers available ?
- We offer exclusives deals with accommodations
- We focus on 4 candidates per session.
Note that the crew Pack is not included.