PADI Specialty Instructor Course ( MSDT )
Be an experienced instructor here in KOMODO!
PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Specialty in Komodo
Want to be respected and increasing your chance to be employable? The PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer stands out to dive centers when they are selecting a new team. It shows your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well.
A PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer is a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor who has certified 25 students and has qualified to teach at least five specialty courses.
After the completion of the IDC in Komodo, you will have a schedule dedicated to your specialties. It’s usually over 3/5 days to complete your courses with your Course director.
You can choose five specialties ( or more) following the list below :
- Enriched air specialty instructor
- PADI Self-Reliant specialty instructor
- PADI AWARE Shark Conservation
- PADI Oxygen provider instructor
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- PADI Deep diver specialty instructor
- PADI Equipment Specialist
- PADI Night diver specialty instructor
- PADI Drift diver specialty instructor
- PADI Multilevel specialty instructor
- PADI Fish identification specialty instructor
- PADI Underwater naturalist specialty instructor
- PADI Underwater navigator specialty instructor
- DSAT Gas blender specialty instructor
- PADI Digital underwater photography specialty instructor
- PADI Search and recovery specialty instructor
MINIMUM AGE: 18 years old
MINIMUM CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: OWSI
As a professional diver, you must have your own equipment. For the Instructor Examination, you will need to have :
- Fins, mask and Snorkel
- Buoyancy Control Device ( BCD)
- Regulator Complete set with Gage 2 in 1
- Whistle & SMB
- Dive Computer
- Knife or cutting tool