Yoshi : Double Cabin only : 8 pax maximum.
Our Liveaboard & Safaris for Komodo National Park.
Our Dragon Dive Liveaboard “YOSHI“ is a Phinisi boat: a traditional Indonesia wooden sailing ship built in 2017 and modified in february 2019
Our dive safaris take divers to explore one of the best dive spots in the world – the UNESCO protected Komodo National Park.
You have the opportunity to sail through remote areas of Komodo National Park. This include visiting North, Central & South Komodo.
We offer liveaboard trips of 3, 4 or 5 days.
Our amazing chef will prepare culinary delights on board several times daily.
All our trips include hikes on Rinca island to track down and discover the legendary & Jurassic Komodo Dragons. Opportunities for swimming and discovering pristine and white sandy beaches are available.
On the 4 & 5 day trips, hiking Padar & Gili Lawat are included.
The requirements to book onto our Liveaboard trip is a minimum of 20 dives & Advanced Open Water.
For those interested who are not Advanced Open Water certified, we require you to take the Deep & Night Adventure dives on board for an additional cost. These dives would count towards completing your Advanced Open Water course if desired in a near future.
Liveaboard customer Sarah said : “After shopping around and receiving quotes from different companies I decided to go with Dragon Dive Komodo. They are the only dive center offering dorm rooms for backpackers at a cheaper price than the alternative of sleeping on deck! I got my money’s worth and the diving was obviously incredible”
3 Double room for 2 pax with Private bathroom & AC.
1 Suite room for 2 pax with Private bathroom, AC, private balcony.
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Central & North
- 4 Days / 3 nights Central, South & North
- 5 Days / 4 Nights South Komodo
3 Days / 2 Nights 9 Dives, Central, North & Trekking KOMODO
- Day 1: 2 dives + Night Dive
- Day 2: Trekking in Rinca + 2 dives & Night Dive
- Day 3: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle Rock & Cauldron
- End of Dive 2PM
4 Days / 3 nights 12 Dives , Central, South & North , Rinca & Trekking PADAR
- Day 1: 3 Dives
- Day 2: Trekking in Rinca + 2 Dives + 1 Nigh Dive
- Day 3: Trekking in PADAR + 2 dives & Night Dive
- Day 4: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle rock & Cauldron
- End Of Dive 2PM
5 days / 4 nights to South Komodo & Padar
On this trip we will visit the dive sites in the south part of Komodo National Park, which are only accessible by liveaboard due to their remote location. We will dive at South Rinca, Nusa Kode, Padar and South Komodo Island.
Apart from diving some of the most amazing scuba diving spots in Komodo, this program includes a small hike on the famous Padar Island for a stunning view over the landscape . You will also spot from our speed boat the famous Komodo dragons in the wild .
The program below of this liveaboard is not fixed since this depends heavily on current and weather conditions. Palnning & Dive sites will be determined by the crew during the trip based on tides, current, sea- and weather conditions. The following program is an example how a south trip could be composed.
Day 1: Departure from Labuan Bajo around 8/9.00 Am, 2 dives & 1 night dive in South Rinca (Nusa Kode) (ex: Cannibal Rock, Yellow wall, Torpedo Point) Meat some Komodo Dragon on sandy beach.
Day 2: 3 Dives in South Rinca
Day 3: Cruise to South Komodo (following meteo) , 1 or 2 dives on Manta Alley + 1 Night Dive
Day 4: 1 dive around South Komodo , 2 Dives in Padar (ex: Three Sisters, Pilaarsteen (Stone Pillar), Secret Garden), Trekking on Padar.
Day 5: 1 Dive in Padar Padar, 2 dives in Central Komodo (ex: Batu Bolong & Siaba Kecil) Return to Labuan Bajo around 5/6.00 PM.
Total of 15 dives with 2 night dive.
- Meals, coffee and snacks between dives
- Smb, lamps, hooks and computers are in options.
- Dive guides
- Basic Equipment if Direct booking
- Transfer Hotel or Airport to Dragon Dive Komodo Labuan Bajo not included but can be arranged
- Basic diving equipment ie tanks, vests, suits, regulators, weights, fins and mask are not included if from an Agent .
- Aircraft tickets
- Visas Airport charges and extra luggage
- Cancellation, diving, travel and repatriation insurance are not included
- Soft drinks,
- Alcoholic drink
- Staff tips (allow 25 USD per participant)
- The gourds and mugs available must remain on board
- Port, Komodo Marine Park: Rp 275,000 per person per day (& 350,000 per holiday), per departure.
- Komodo rangers & Trekking fees will have to paid on RINCA island directly
Contact us for your Liveaboard Trips
Length: 24 Meters
Width: 4,5 Meters
Materials: Ironwood Hool & Teak wood
Capacity: 120 Tons
Building Year: 2017
Speed Up to 12 Knots/Hour
Engines: 6 Cylinder Mitshubishi & 4 Cylinder backup
Electricity: 220 V
Backup Electricity Battery Solar Panel 12V
Fresh Water: 6.000 Liter
Navigation: GPS, Compass
Communication: VHF Radio
Suite Cabin with Balcony
1 Deluxe Double Cabin
2 Dorm Cabin for 4 pax each
All Rooms have airconditioning & en-suite bathroom
Open Dining room
Relaxing Top SunDeck
Air compressors BAUER Poseidon 200 & Coltri 270