Our Liveaboard & Safaris for Komodo National Park.
Our Dragon Dive LB “YOSHI“ is a Phinisi boat: a traditional Indonesia wooden sailing ship built in 2017.
Our dive safaris take divers to explore the Komodo National Park, reaching even the most remote areas such as the South of Komodo Island. We propose 3, 4 or 5 scuba diving day safaris in North – Central & South Komodo.
In complement to our Scuba Day diving trips to Komodo from our hostel based in Labuan Bajo, we now offer a new way to discover the Komodo National Park : by Liveaboard!
You will be able to dive remote dive sites that daily trips can’t reach. You will discover the beauty of the South of Komodo and its legendary dive sites such as 3 sisters, and hopefully meet the Blue Whales sometimes spotted from the boat in South Komodo!
For experienced divers, the liveaboard to discover Komodo is simply the best way.
Our amazing chef will prepare culinary delights, made onboard daily & will help you having a fantastic and unforgettable liveaboard experience.
All our trips are including Trekkings across Rinca for hunting the legendary & Jurassic Komodo Dragons & Padar Island.
Afternoon swimming on a pristine white & isolated sandy beach. Continue your trip with your snorkel and swim with the untouched coral reef and discover some amazing places!
2 dorms of 4 pax with Private bathroom & AC.
1 deluxe room for 2 pax with Private bathroom & AC.
1 Suite room for 2/4 pax with Private bathroom, AC, private balcony.
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Central & North
- 4 Days / 3 nights Central, South & North
- 5 Days / 4 Nights South Komodo
3 Days / 2 Nights 10 Dives, Central, North & Trekking KOMODO
- Day 1: 2 dives Sebayur & Siaba + Night Dive
- Day 2: Trekking in Rinca + 2 dives Penga / Police Corner & Night Dive
- Day 3: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle Rock & Cauldron
- End of Dive 2PM
4 Days / 3 nights 12 Dives , Central, South & North , Rinca & Trekking PADAR
- Day 1: 3 Dives Sebayur Siaba & Night dive
- Day 2: Trekking in Rinca + 2 Dives Penga / POlice Corner
- Day 3: Trekking in PADAR + 2 dives 3 sisters, Manta Point & Night Dive
- Day 4: 3 dives on North Side : Crystal Rock, Castle rock & Cauldron
- End Of Dive 2PM
On this trip we will visit the dive sites in the south part of Komodo National Park, which are only accessible by liveaboard due to their remote location. We will dive at South Rinca, Nusa Kode, Padar and South Komodo Island.
Apart from diving some of the most amazing scuba diving spots in Komodo, this program includes a small hike on the famous Padar Island for a stunning view over the landscape . You will also spot from our speed boat the famous Komodo dragons in the wild .
The program below of this liveaboard is not fixed since this depends heavily on current and weather conditions. Palnning & Dive sites will be determined by the crew during the trip based on tides, current, sea- and weather conditions. The following program is an example how a south trip could be composed.
Day 1: Departure from Labuan Bajo around 8/9.00 Am, 2 dives & 1 night dive in South Rinca (Nusa Kode) (ex: Cannibal Rock, Yellow wall, Torpedo Point) Meat some Komodo Dragon on sandy beach.
Day 2: 3 Dives in South Rinca
Day 3: Cruise to South Komodo (following meteo) , 1 or 2 dives on Manta Alley + 1 Night Dive
Day 4: 1 dive around South Komodo , 2 Dives in Padar (ex: Three Sisters, Pilaarsteen (Stone Pillar), Secret Garden), Trekking on Padar.
Day 5: 1 Dive in Padar Padar, 2 dives in Central Komodo (ex: Batu Bolong & Siaba Kecil) Return to Labuan Bajo around 5/6.00 PM.
Total of 15 dives with 2 night dive.
- Meals, coffee and snacks between dives
- Basic diving equipment ie tanks, vests, suits, regulators, weights, fins and mask.
- Smb, lamps, hooks and computers are in options.
- Dive guides
- Transfer Hotel or Airport to Dragon Dive Komodo Labuan Bajo not included but can be arranged
- Aircraft tickets
- Visas Airport charges and extra luggage
- Cancellation, diving, travel and repatriation insurance are not included ( subscribe here )
- Soft drinks,
- Alcoholic drink
- Staff tips (allow 25 USD per participant)
- The gourds and mugs available must remain on board
- Port, Komodo Marine Park: Rp 175,000 per person per day (& 175,000 per holiday), per departure.
- Komodo rangers & Trekking fees : Rp 150.000 per person
Contact us for your Liveaboard Trips
Length: 24 Meters
Width: 4,5 Meters
Materials: Ironwood Hool & Teak wood
Capacity: 120 Tons
Building Year: 2017
Speed Up to 12 Knots/Hour
Engines: 6 Cylinder Mitshubishi & 4 Cylinder backup
Electricity: 220 V
Backup Electricity Battery Solar Panel 12V
Fresh Water: 6.000 Liter
Navigation: GPS, Compass
Communication: VHF Radio
Suite Cabin with Balcony
1 Deluxe Double Cabin
2 Dorm Cabin for 4 pax each
All Rooms have airconditioning & en-suite bathroom
Open Dining room
Relaxing Top SunDeck
Air compressors BAUER Poseidon 200 & Coltri 270