Daily Dive in Komodo
Discover and dive World-class dive sites in Komodo with experienced guides .
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
Daily Guided Dive with Dragon Dive Komodo
We are proud to present our own build boat. We decided to avoid using speed boats to focus on quality, safety and environment.
We believe that it’s also our call to be the most low efficient possible. It is a must as a respected and responsible Scuba Diving School.
- The capacity of 20 divers.
- Equipped with sonar GPS
- 2 x Electric Bauer compressors on board
- 1 x Securus & B-cool Bauer filter
- Possibility to do a 2D1N for discovering South Komodo
- Kitchen on board
- Toilet on board
- Freshwater: 1 ton
- Fuel capacity: 1 ton
- Diving equipment (BCD, 3 or 5 mm long wetsuit, mask, fins, regulator, computer, tank, weight)
- Experienced dive guides
- Breakfast & Lunch on board
- Fresh water, coffee and tea on the boat
- O² and first aid in case of emergency
- The Komodo Park fee of 275,000 IDR per person per day from Monday to Saturday and 350,000 IDR per person per day on Sundays and holidays.
- Dive / Medical insurance *