PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY COURSE
become a confident and Relaxed Diver
Save some time and start online
PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY COURSE IN KOMODO
The neutral buoyancy principle: what is it? Ideally, scuba divers should be neutrally buoyant, neither sinking nor floating. Getting it right can be challenging. The best divers in the world are those who have mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy. It’s easy to spot them underwater. Gliding effortlessly, using less air, ascending, descending, or hovering almost effortlessly is their characteristic. The aquatic life they interact with is gentle, and their impact on the environment is minimal. As a PADI Open Water Diver, you’ve learned the basic skills of buoyancy. In the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course, those skills are refined and advanced. Air consumption can be conserved and the environment can be protected by maintaining neutral buoyancy.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use the air more efficiently and move smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- Peak Performance Buoyancy online course
- PADI Certification
Peak perfomance BuoyancyPADI Specialty in Komodo
- 2 Dives
- 1 Extra Fun Dive
- Complete Basic Equipment
- PADI Ebook