Review your diving skills in Komodo
Savour Your Next Holiday in KOMODO
Refresh Your Diving Skills in Komodo with the only PADI 5*IDC dive resort
If it’s been a while since you last donned scuba gear and went for a dive, we highly recommend you brush up on your skills.
You’ll re-familiarise yourself with diving under the guidance of a qualified PADI Divemaster or Instructor before joining one of our Daily Day Trips or Dive Safaris.
Two options for the Scuba Refresher course:
- We have the only diving swimming pool in town, so you can run through all the dive skills you learned during your Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver course.
- You can practise some key skills in shallow water before heading off on a guided dive.
After completing Dragon Dive’s Scuba Refresher, you will be bursting with confidence and ready for another underwater adventure in the beautiful Komodo National Park.
Scuba review -Refresher in KomodoReview your basics
- Pool Session in Dragon Dive Komodo
- 3 Sea Dives
- Scuba Review Dive in a diving pool with a certified instructor/divemaster
- three fun dives
- Diving equipment (BCD, wetsuit, mask, fins, regulator, tanks & weights)
- A proper breakfast & lunch prepared by our chef
- Snacks throughout the day
- Plus unlimited water, tea and coffee
- The National Park fee and local government retribution total 275,000 IDR per person per day between Monday and Saturday, rising to 350,000 IDR per person per day on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Dive/Medical Insurance*
- Accommodation – check out Dragon Dive Komodo Hotel